This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve been hit with a case of wanderlust, today’s your lucky day. Our friends over at The Flight Deal have unearthed five fare deals to far-flung destinations such as São Paulo and Cape town.
- New York – Miami for $110 round-trip on American Airlines (valid for travel through June 20; extremely limited availability)
- Orlando – São Paulo for $515 on American Airlines (valid for travel through February 28, 2016; must purchase ticket by May 14, 2015)
- Dallas/Philadelphia/Phoenix – Hong Kong for $578 round-trip on Delta (valid from late August 2015 to March 2016)
- New York – Buenos Aires for $660 round-trip on TAM (valid from mid-August to September 2015)
- DC/IAH/LAX/ORD/SFO – Africa from $659 to $703 round-trip on Delta (valid for travel through December 6; destinations in Africa include Cape Town, Entebbe, Nairobi, Lagos and Accra)
Maximize Your Purchase
Remember to use a credit card that will get you extra points or miles when booking! For example, the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card will earn you two points per dollar, while the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card offers 3x on airfare. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
As always, these fares don’t stay around for long, so you’ll need to act quickly if interested. Tell us if you’re booking any of the deals in the comments below!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Foreign Transaction Fee||Credit Rating|
|N/A||See Issuer's Terms||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95||0%||Excellent Credit|