This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’ll continue to share amazing deals as they come up, but we’re also partnering with Hitlist to share flights that might not be quite as exciting, but still represent an excellent value. Remember: Fares may disappear quickly, so book right away using an online travel agency, such as Orbitz, so you can take advantage of a courtesy cancellation within a day of booking if you’re unable to travel.
It’s been a wild week for cheap fares to Brazil, but you don’t have to head to South America to score a great deal. We found cheap flights to Cape Town, Dallas, Dubai and Seoul. Let’s see what you can book today.
Newark (EWR) to Dubai (DXB) for $640 on United Airlines (earns 14,564 EQMs):
Chicago (ORD) to Cape Town (CPT) for only $811 on British Airways:
San Francisco (SFO) to Seoul (ICN) for $683 on Delta (11,716 MQMs):
Washington D.C. (DCA) to Dallas – Love Field (DAL) for $178 on Southwest:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards