This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out this week’s travel contests and sweepstakes to try your hand at winning Starwood stays & points, a getaway to Amelia Island, wine tasting in Italy, a tour through Spain or a cruise the Amazon!
Win Starwood Points, Stays and Concert Tickets From SPG
Register for the “Hear The Music” promotion and you could win prizes like tickets to concerts, 50,000 SPG points or free trips. Earn one entry for every two nights booked through spg.com or the SPG app completed by May 22, 2015. Post photos on Twitter or Instagram from your favorite SPG Moments experience or SPG stay and tag them #spglife for extra entries. Additionally, each time you book a stay using the SPG apps through April 17, 2015, you’ll be eligible to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card (U.S. members only.) You can also use points to redeem for SPG concerts, like Jamie Cullum at the St. Regis Mexico City, or John Legend at the Sheraton Los Angeles, or sporting events.
Win a Trip to Amelia Island From National Geographic
You can win a trip to Amelia Island, located just off the coast of Florida. The five-day/four night winning trip includes:
- Round-trip air transportation to Jacksonville, Florida
- Four nights’ accommodations at Summer Beach Resort
- Choice of Segway tour or kayak tour from Kayak Amelia
- Entrance to Fort Clinch State Park
- Horseback riding on the beach from Stay’ N Country Ranch
- A river cruise from Amelia River Cruises
- Guided jet ski tour from Flying Fish Adventures
- $500 Visa gift card for ground transportation
- $200 gift card for dining
The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Enter by 11:59 pm ET on April 30, 2015.
Win a Trip To Verona, Italy From Bolla Winery
You could win a three-night/four-day trip to Italy for two people, including:
- Roundtrip economy-class airfare for two to Verona, Italy from major airport nearest winner’s residence
- Three nights hotel accommodations
- One $250 gift card for spending money
- A paid trip to tour Bolla winery in the suburbs of Verona
The trip must be taken by December 31, 2015, and the winner may opt to have a cash payout of $5,000 in lieu of trip to Verona, Italy.
The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (except the state of Utah) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Enter by 11:59 pm ET on April 30, 2015.
Win a Trip to Spain From the Travel Channel
You can win a trip to Spain, including:
- Round trip coach class airfare for winner and one guest to Madrid, Spain, from the major U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence within the 48 contiguous United States and a return flight from Barcelona, Spain
- Ten days/nine nights first class hotel accommodations
- Tour of Spain, including stops and tours in Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia and Barcelona
- Transportation between cities
- Daily buffet breakfast and four three-course dinners
- All taxes related to accommodations and airfare
Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C., age 21 or older. Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited. Enter by 5:00 pm ET on April 30, 2015.
Win a Cruise Through the Amazon From The Planet D
You could win a cruise for two through the Amazon in a private cabin with balcony aboard the La Estrella Amazonica for a 2016 departure (excludes holiday departures and is subject to availability). The prize does not include airfare.
Entrants must be North American residents and must be at least 18 years of age. Enter by April 27, 2015. There’s no telling how much longer these cards will be around and available for new applications because of the Marriott takeover, so now might just be the perfect time to apply. Apart from hotel redemptions, you can transfer Starpoints to over 30 airline partners, and now also transfer points from Starwood to Marriott Rewards at a 1:3 ratio, opening up even more redemption options.
There’s no telling how much longer these cards will be around and available for new applications because of the Marriott takeover, so now might just be the perfect time to apply. Apart from hotel redemptions, you can transfer Starpoints to over 30 airline partners, and now also transfer points from Starwood to Marriott Rewards at a 1:3 ratio, opening up even more redemption options.