This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out this week’s travel contests and sweepstakes to try your hand at winning a group villa vacation in Mexico, a foodie trip to Tuscany, a weekend in Walla Walla, Washington, a family getaway to Hawaii, or a glam trip to Las Vegas.
Win a Trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico From Cabo Villas
Take your family and friends to Cabo for a group vacation, including:
- Six nights’ accommodations at Villa de Los Faros in Los Cabos, Mexico for up to 10 people
- One taco bar buffet package for up to 10 people provided by A Matter of Taste Catering
- Two 60-minute massages by Suzanne Morel Face & Body Care
- Round-trip airport transfer to Villa de los Faros for up to 10 people from Los Cabos International Airport by Transcabo
- One rental car provided by Avis Los Cabos (Dodge Journey or similar model, six days—tax, optional insurance and gas is additional and not included)
The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least 25 years old at the time of entry. Enter by November 30, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST.
Win A Foodie Trip to Tuscany, Italy From Sunset Grown
You could win a trip to eat your way through Tuscany, including:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two
- Transfer fees and accommodations for two to Tuscany, Italy (Florence, Siena and Montepulciano, Italy)
- Private and group tours for two
- Rail and private transfers
The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and Quebec) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Enter by 11:59:59 pm ET on August 28, 2015.
Win a Trip to Walla Walla, Washington From Visit Walla Walla
You could win a weekend in Walla Walla, Washington for two, including:
- A gift certificate for a two night stay for two guests at the Best Western Inn & Suites (some blackout days may occur)
- A $50 gift certificate to the Green Spoon
- A $10 gift certificate to the Burwood Brewing Company
- Wine tasting for two at the award-winning L’Ecole No 41. Winery
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 21 years of age or older. Enter by April 30, 2015.
Win a Trip To Maui, Hawaii From Grand Wailea
You could win a family trip to Hawaii, including:
- Four nights for four people in a newly renovated room at the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Airfare for four people to Hawaii
- Transportation to and from Maui Airport
- Dinner nightly for four at any Grand Wailea restaurant
- One Grand Wailea Grand Tour
- Spa Package for two
- Whale watching or snorkeling excursion for four
- Full day session for two children at The ROCK
- Paddle boarding session for two adults
- A GoPro Camera
The contest is open to permanent legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 21 years of age or older. Enter by 11:59:59 pm ET on June 23, 2015.
Win A Trip to Las Vegas From TravelPro
You could win a glamorous long weekend in Las Vegas for two, including:
- Round trip airfare for two to Las Vegas, Nevada
- A three-night stay in a Wynn Las Vegas Deluxe Resort King Suite
- Two premium tickets to Le Rêve—The Dream
- $200 spending cash
- Two carry-on size pieces of Travelpro luggage
The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other United States territories who are 21 years of age and older as of the date of their sweepstakes entry. Enter by 11:59:59 pm ET on May 1, 2015. Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.