This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is having a one day sale today with flights starting at $19 for their new routes from Atlanta, GA; Denver, CO; Philadelphia; Indianapolis; New Orleans; Orlando; Cincinnati; Raleigh-Durham; Salt Lake City; Las Vegas; Dallas-Ft. Worth; Minneapolis; Washington-Dulles and Miami, FL for select dates for this April and May.
If you are interested in scoring any of these fares for $19, be sure to book sooner than later because during the past several sales that Frontier has offered, the fares usually sell out rather quickly.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59 pm Eastern time on Apr. 7, 2015 for domestic, nonstop travel on select dates between April 21 and May 13, 2015. If you are looking for a quick getaway, you might want to take a look at some of these deals.
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help towards any major elite status, you can still bank extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Report your success if you can actually snag any of these!
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See Rates & Fees