This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out this week’s travel contests and sweepstakes to try your hand at winning a flight on Alaska Airlines plus snowboard gear, a trip down Route 66 in Oklahoma, a vacation to find your ancestral roots (including a side trip to Hollywood), a vacation in London or a wine getaway to Napa, California.
Win an Alaska Airlines Flight & Snowboarding Gear from RIDE
You could win a free flight for you and a friend on Alaska Airlines, plus a cool collection of snowboarding gear from RIDE including a snowboard, boots and binding.
The winner and guest can fly from an Alaska Airlines served city to any one of these snowboard destinations: Anchorage (ANC), Juneau (JNU), Cordova (CDV), Mammoth (MMH), Reno/Tahoe (RNO), Kelowna (YLW), Steamboat Springs (HDN), Sun Valley (SUN), Bozeman (BZN), Kalispell (FCA), Albuquerque (ABQ), Redmond/Bend (RDM), Salt Lake City (SLC).
The contest is open to those over 18 with a U.S mailing address. Enter by March 16, 2015.
Win a Trip Down Oklahoma’s Route 66 From Travel OK
You can win a trip for four down Route 66 in Oklahoma, including:
- Four tickets to the Oklahoma Route 66 Museum
- Four meals at Waylan’s Ku-Ku Burger
- A $50 gift card to POPS
- Four tickets to the Coleman Theater
- A $60 gift certificate to the Rock Cafe
- Four tickets to the National Route 66 & Transportation Museum
- Gift certificate for four chicken fried steak dinners at Clanton’s Cafe
- Four tickets to the Will Rogers Memorial Museum
- Four tickets to the Chandler Route 66 Interpretive Center
- A $100 gift card to Lucille’s Roadhouse
- Four-day passes to Edmond’s Arcadia Lake and the UCO
Outdoor Recreation Center
The contest is open to U.S. residents ages 21 and older. The end date of the contest is not provided, so enter to soon if you’d like a chance to win.
Win a Trip to Discover Your Ancestral Roots From TLC
You could win a trip for two to discover your own personal history and ancestral homeland and a trip to Hollywood, including:
- Two roundtrip airfare tickets to the country of your ancestral history & five nights hotel
- Two roundtrip airfare tickets to Hollywood, CA to attend a movie premiere & two nights hotel
- $2,000 spending money
- Up to 40 hours of Ancestry.com ProGenealogist research
The contest is open to legal residents of the USA or Canada who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. There are various entry periods for the contest, and the last one officially ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on April 30, 2015.
Win a Trip To London From Peanut Butter & Co. and Funjet
You can win a trip to London for two, including:
- Roundtrip economy class airfare to/from London (LHR)
- Five nights at a Funjet-designated hotel
- A London Dining & Food Tour
- A one year supply of Peanut Butter & Co. peanut butter
The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time entry. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET on May 15, 2015.
Win a Trip to Napa, California from Sutter Home
You could win a wine trip for two to California, including:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for winner and one guest
- Reimbursement for one rental car for ground transportation (up to $300)
- A $250 Visa debit card for meals and incidental expenses (alcoholic beverages excluded)
- Accommodations for a three-night stay at a hotel
- Admission for two to various Live in The Vineyard events in the Napa Valley between March 27, 2015 and March 28, 2015
The trip must be taken between March 26, 2015 and March 29, 2015 or the prize must be forfeited.
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories and possessions) who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Enter by 12:00 PT on March 15, 2015. While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.