This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For this week’s Thursday Giveaway, we are giving away $500 in Ticketmaster Gift Cards which can be used for tickets to any of their events including music, sports, theater, and family events since the TPG Team is headed to Austin (the home of live music) this weekend for our SXSW Reader Event! We want to bring the gift of music to our readers who can’t be with us in Austin this weekend to celebrate
To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner:
Last week, we gave away a $500 Visa Gift Card. Thousands of entries were received, and one lucky winner was chosen at random. Congrats to TPG reader Allie on winning!
Congrats to our winner, and stay tuned for more great giveaways here on the blog and on TPG Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We’re excited for this giveaway this week and hope you’ll enter!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95