This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Per the Flight Deal, American Airlines is running a fare sale with flights from Chicago to Orlando or Tampa starting at just $44 each way for travel in January and February.
If you are interested in scoring any of these fares for $44, be sure to book sooner than later because typically, these fare sales usually sell out rather quickly. If you’re looking for an easy way to earn 2,000 elite qualifying miles for $80, then it could also be a quick easy mileage run for some.
These are valid for domestic, nonstop travel on: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, Jan. 6, 2014 through Feb. 11, 2015. If you are looking for a quick getaway down to Orlando or Tampa, then you may want to take a look at some of these deals.
Remember, you can earn 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Report your success if you can actually snag any of these!
Hat Tip: The Flight Deal
- For a limited time, earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation*
- Enjoy Group 1 Boarding on American Airlines flights*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases.1
- Receive 25% savings on in-flight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights*
- Double AAdvantage® miles on eligible American Airlines purchases*
- Earn 10% of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back — up to 10,000 AAdvantage® miles each calendar year*