This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue Airways announced that they would begin launching twice daily service between Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) on April 30, 2015 onboard their Embraer 190 aircraft.
To celebrate, they’re offering a limited number of $19 fares for flights from between April 30 and June 18, 2015, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays for purchase by December 10, which you can purchase on their website.
These fares are $19.51, which is a reference to the year that “rock ‘n’ roll put Cleveland on the world map”, according to JetBlue.
While JetBlue may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help towards any major elite status, you can still bank extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Report your success if you’re able to score any of these cheap fares!
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees