This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Check out the week in travel contests and sweepstakes for your chance to win a relaxing weekend in Scottsdale, Arizona, a stay at the Shangri-La of your choice, or even $10,000 in cash towards your next vacation or to visit a WOW destination.
Win a Weekend Getaway To Arizona From Forbes
Win a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona for two people including:
- Roundtrip airfare for two
- A two night stay at The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician
- Daily breakfast for two
- Round trip airport transfers
The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who at time of entry are at least 21 years old. Enter by 12:00 p.m. ET on January 7, 2015. The prize is valid one year from the date issues, with blackout months of February, March and April.
Win $10,000 Towards Your Next Dream Trip From The Travel Channel
Enter up to two times per day to win $10,000 from the Travel Channel towards your next vacation. Simply enter your email address information to win. The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 21 years or older. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2014.
Win a Beer Cruise Through Europe From Bon Voyage and Brussels Airlines
Win a trip to Amsterdam and Bruge for two on a private beer cruise boat. This beer-lovers dream trip includes:
- Seven nights accommodations aboard a privately chartered passenger barge
- Seven breakfasts, three lunches, and seven multi-course dinners, including dinner in Palm’s Diepensteyn Castle
- Visit and tasting at Westvleteren’s In De Vrede Cafe
- Brewery tours, visits and/or tastings at De Struise, De Molen, Bosteels, Palm, Jopen, De Prael, Brouwerij de 7 Deugden, Stadsbrouwerij Dordrecht, Brouwerij de Kroon and De Dolle
- Privately guided city tours of Amsterdam, Leuven, Dordrecht and Bruges
- Visit to Palm Brewery’s stud farm to see their magnificent draught horses
- Guided beer hunting
- English speaking tour director, beer guide, local guides and barge staff
The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Enter by 11:59 p.m.PT on August 15, 2015. You must be able to travel to Belgium October 17-24, 2015.
Win a Luxury Stay at the Shangri-La
Submit a brief travel story in either English or Chinese and win a two night stay at the Shangri-La property of your choice. Two winners will be selected monthly. To enter, submit your travel story and a photo here. You must submit by the 21st of each month, or your stories will be considered as part of next month’s entry. In order to enter you have to be a Golden Circle member, which you can sign up to be here if you are not already. There is currently no end date for this promotion, but enter soon to be sure to get a shot at winning.
Win a WOW Vacation from TravelZoo
You can win a trip for two to one of five destinations deemed “WOW Destinations” by TravelZoo: either Brazil, Puerto Rico, Texas Hill Country, Asia or Dubai. If you win, you choose where you’d like to go. The prize trip includes:
- Round-trip coach airfare for two
- Up to five days/four nights hotel accommodation in a single room, double-occupancy at a hotel
The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, age 21 or older at the time of entry. Enter by at 11:59 p.m.ET on December 31, 2014. Trip must be booked by February 28, 2015. With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.