This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This was a big week for us at The Points Guy as on Tuesday we launched our new app TPG To Go. After over a year of hard work and planning, we finally saw the app come to life and I couldn’t be prouder. The app is very easy to use, and it’s filled with robust features that will truly help you maximize your credit card spends and earn more points and miles faster! Definitely give the app a whirl, and download it now!
In honor of the launch, we have five iPad Mini’s for this week’s giveaway! To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page, Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner:
With the holiday shopping season coming up fast and furious, last week I wanted to give one lucky reader a chance to win a $500 Visa gift card to help jumpstart their shopping. Congrats to TPG Reader Eric V. on winning!
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards