This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earlier this week, we posted that there were some fairly cheap flights available on US Airways to a select group of European destinations for as little as $400 roundtrip. Whether you were planning a trip to Dublin for St. Patrick’s Day or Madrid for a last-minute fall trip, these deals were definitely worth it.
Although it appears that most of the deals are gone, in honor of this low-priced blitz, we would like to give one TPG reader the opportunity to win a $500 American Express gift card to help supplement the costs of the flight! To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page, Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
Last week, we highlighted the new plane-side partnership between American Airlines and Cadillac by giving one lucky TPG reader a $500 American Airlines gift card. Congrats to Melissa C. on winning the gift card!
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards