This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last year, Hyatt and MGM Resorts formed a strategic partnership in Las Vegas between their two in-house loyalty programs. Hyatt Gold Passport members are able to earn and redeem points at 12 M life destinations in Vegas, and members are also be able to earn credit toward tier status for eligible stays and eligible nights at participating M life destinations.
Earlier this summer, Hyatt Gold Passport launched #MakeVegasYours, a digital hub that helps consumers explore Las Vegas and make the most of of the Hyatt Gold Passport and M life relationship. It features daily content around all things Las Vegas, from activities, wellness, restaurants and bars, entertainment, accommodations, shopping, and more. In honor of this new hub, Hyatt and M life are providing one lucky TPG reader 75,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points which equates to a three night stay at one of the participating MGM Resorts in Las Vegas including the Bellagio, MGM Grand and the new Delano Las Vegas. To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page, Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, every time one of your friends enters, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner: Following the completion of the 2014 US Open, last week we had an amazing swag bag from Starwood Preferred Guest and American Express with some incredible signed items including a hat signed by mens double’s champions Mike and Bob Bryan plus a $200 Amex gift card. We had thousands of entries, and a big congratulations to TPG reader Tony on winning!
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees