This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Like most people, I do not like to check my luggage, and bringing a carry-on means that I will need to be both smart and efficient about what I pack in my bag. Between my clothes, toiletries and other travel needs, space is limited and I need to make sure that I am maximizing every square inch that I have! The team at Genius Pack have this down to a science. Their products are all about extreme functionality and are made to eliminate the hassles of travel.
From suitcases with built-in laundry chutes and separate compartments to keep dirty clothes away from clean ones to umbrellas and portable cell charges, they have you covered. This week for our Thursday Giveaway, the good people at Genius Pack are giving one lucky TPG reader the opportunity to win a Genius Pack deluxe package including their Luxe Leather Entrepreneur briefcase, their Tri-Fold Garment Case and more, all valued at $558.
To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
With Back-To-School shopping in full swing, now is the time to maximize using your Chase Ink Bold where you get 5x points at office supplies stores like Staples, Office Max and more. In honor of this, last week we gave away a $500 Office Depot gift card. Congrats to TPG reader Joshua M. on winning!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards