This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here- United MileagePlus Explorer Card
As we have been talking about all week, there is a huge 50,000 point sign-up bonus for the United MileagePlus Explorer Card which is a limited-time offer ending on September 2nd. There are many perks of this card, including a $50 Statement Credit after your first purchase, Priority Boarding, free first checked bags, 2 United Club passes per year and more.
In honor of this limited-time offer, we are giving one lucky TPG reader a $500 United Airlines gift certificate! To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
Last week we gave away a deluxe travel set from Genius Pack including their luxe Entrepreneur Brief, a travel umbrella and more. We had thousands of entries and we randomly selected one lucky winner. Congrats to TPG reader Ann W. on winning the prize!
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards