This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As we have been talking about all week, there is a huge 50,000 point sign-up bonus for the United MileagePlus Explorer Card which is a limited-time offer ending on September 2nd. There are many perks of this card, including a $50 Statement Credit after your first purchase, Priority Boarding, free first checked bags, 2 United Club passes per year and more.
In honor of this limited-time offer, we are giving one lucky TPG reader a $500 United Airlines gift certificate! To enter to win, visit our Facebook Page. Remember, when you share it on your wall, tweet it out or send an invite, you get an extra entry!
Last Week’s Winner
Last week we gave away a deluxe travel set from Genius Pack including their luxe Entrepreneur Brief, a travel umbrella and more. We had thousands of entries and we randomly selected one lucky winner. Congrats to TPG reader Ann W. on winning the prize!
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Check your first bag for free - save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don't expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95