This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week, Expedia announced the launch of Expedia+ Rewards, their newly enhanced points and loyalty program which includes tiered memberships levels, and even more opportunities to earn and redeem points.
Through Expedia+ Rewards you’ll earn 2 points for every $1 spent when booking hotels, activities and packages, and 1 point for every $5 spent on flights. Not only do you earn Expedia+ Rewards points, but also you get points on whatever credit card you use for the purchase, the shopping portal you click through to get to Expedia.com!
In honor of the launch of this new program, Expedia has given TPG readers the opportunity to enter to win an amazing NYC experience including the following:
- Expedia $1,500 travel credit to be used for airfare/hotel to New York City to attend the Expedia+ rewards 8-course VIP dining experience for (2) at Daniel in New York City (NYC residents can still enter to win!).
- Exclusive 8-course VIP dining experience for (2) in the private Skybox at Daniel, a 3-star Michelin Restaurant located in New York City. This experience includes:
- Dinner for two in the private Skybox
- 8-course tasting menu
- Paired wines
- Champagne toast
- Coffee and bottled water
The entire package has a value of over $2300, our largest TPG giveaway ever! To win the Expedia+ Rewards gift card, visit the Sweepstakes Section on our Facebook Page to enter. Enter by 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, July 22nd and one lucky entrant will be picked at random to win*.
Last Week’s Winner.
Last week we gave away a $400 American Express gift card in honor of our “My City” series. One lucky was chosen to receive a gift card to help them enjoy their favorite city. Congrats to our winner Georgia M., we hope you enjoy the gift card and report back on how you enjoyed your favorite city!
*Prizing will be fulfilled through Expedia, winner will be responsible for all taxes related to the prizing.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards