This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Although it’s been in the making for quite some time, this week marked the start of the first foray into international travel by Southwest Airlines. With routes to Punta Cana, Mexico City, Cancun and Montego Bay, the airline is slowly inching it’s way to become a global presence. Well, that might be a stretch- but the more routes the better!
This week, in honor of the new routes, we are giving away a $500 gift certificate for use on Southwest! To enter, visit our Facebook page for a change to win. One lucky entrant will be picked at random to win.
Last week’s winner:
Last week we gave away a $500 JetBlue gift card in honor of their new Mint product, which we were given a sneak peak at last month. We had over nearly 2000 entries and one winner were randomly selected to win. Congratulations to Brian B., we hope you enjoy the gift card, and if you try out Mint, let us know, we’d love to hear all about it!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards