This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are a few fun travel contests and sweepstakes going on around the web this week. Here are my top picks to win some great travel prizes!
Win a Trip to Bora Bora: You could win a trip to Bora Bora for two from Pearl Vodka by “liking” their Facebook page. The grand prize trip includes airfare, ground transportation, five nights in an overwater bungalow at Bora Bora Pearl Beach and Spa, one private beach dinner, one all day lagoon tour, daily dinner and breakfast, spa treatments and $1,000 cash. The contest is open to US residents ages 21 and older. Enter by September 1, 2014.
Win a Trip to Jamaica: You could win a Caribbean trip from USA Today by completing an online entry form. The winner will receive a trip for two to Jamaica, including round trip coach airfare for two from the major continental US airport nearest the winner’s home, seven nights at the all-inclusive RIU Palace in Montego Bay, Jamaica, transfers to/from the resort, non-motorized water sports, and food/drinks. The contest is open to US residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. The prize trip must be completed by December 14, 2014 and you can enter once per day until 11:59 pm ET on July 7, 2014.
Win a Trip to Wyoming: You could win a trip for four with stops in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park. The grand prize trip includes round-trip air transportation, car rental, four nights accommodations, and activities like fishing and horseback riding. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Enter by 11:59 pm ET on August 31, 2014.
Win a Montreal Getaway for Two: Win a trip to Montreal, including roundtrip airfare on Air Canada for two, a two night hotel stay and dinner at Le Richmond. In order to win you must enter your information and sign up to receive emails from Brooklyn Based. The contest is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States, the District of Columbia, Hawaii and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec). You must be at least 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Enter by 11:59 pm ET on June 23, 2014.
Win a Luxury Trip to the Dominican Republic: You could win a trip to the Casa de Campo Resort in the Dominican Republic courtesy of the “Smell of Victory” sweepstakes sponsored by Brut. The prize includes roundtrip airfare for two, a five night stay for two in elite accommodations at the Casa de Campo luxury resort, meals, golf, skeet shooting and more. You must be 21 years or older and a US resident (excluding Puerto Rico) for a chance to win. Enter by July 13, 2014.
Win a Round Trip to London: You can win a roundtrip flight from Los Angeles to London’s Heathrow on Air New Zealand. The 10-hour direct flight – called “London Ready” – features the three-seat, Economy Skycouch (available in a few rows’ worth of Economy and called “Cuddle Class”) as well as the two-seat, white leather Premium Economy “Spaceseat.” Sweepstakes ends Monday, June 30, 2014 at 11:59 PDT.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards