This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This past weekend, Team TPG had the opportunity to meet up with some of our most loyal readers in the Chicago area at our 2nd TPG Reader Meet-Up at the newly renovated W Lakeshore. We held a contest and 80 readers were picked to attend, and it was a great opportunity to connect with our readers, talk about some of the latest mileage and points news, plus give away some great prizes. We held a raffle for tickets to the Starwood Preferred Guest Luxury box at last night’s Chicago Cubs game, and we held an Instagram and Twitter contest for a 2-night stay at the W Chicago City Center, prizes courtesy of SPG. We had some great food and drinks and all guests left with some TPG and SPG swag. Here are some highlights, but definitely check out the full album on our Facebook page.
Stay tuned for more events, possibly coming to a city near you soon!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards