This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the greatest ways to remember the highlights of a trip is when you get home and review all of your photos, but we all know the feeling of scrolling through your iPhone with great disappointment. Blurry images, out of focus scenes, lost memories: It can be heartbreaking
For today’s giveaway, we’re giving you the opportunity to win a camera to help you avoid those sad blurry moments! Head over to our Facebook giveaway page to enter to win a new Canon EOS Rebel T3, a fantastic DSLR that we love!
Last Week’s Winner
The winner of a $400 eBags.com gift card and 2 Admirals Club Passes is TPG reader seakimski! Last week we asked what piece of luggage you’re lugging around and why you need the gift card to eBags.com. We got a lot of great entries, but the randomly chosen winner was TPG reader seakimski who said “My black vintage Samsonite hardside carry-on (circa 1990) needs to retire. It’s had its corners busted by baggage droppers and [been] repaired with epoxy and duct tape. Black electrical tape keeps the trim in place. Poor thing… But it’s certainly been a trouper!”
Congratulations, we hope this gift card helps you get the best bag for your travel needs!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards