This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Although it’s not the most earth shattering of deals, today is the monthly Chase Sapphire Preferred 3X First Friday, where you garner 3X points on dining when you use your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card. It’s a great benefit to a great card, and I will actually be using it tonight when I have dinner with friends, I booked the reservation on OpenTable and maybe if I’m lucky they’ll let me pay for the full bill and give me cash back.. 😉
Also remember that Chase Freedom is offering 5X points on restaurants this quarter (up to $1500). The quarterly bonus categories can be applied at any point, so you can take advantage even if you’ve only recently signed up to get in on the increased bonus offer.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards