This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
There are a few fun travel contests and sweepstakes going on around the web this week. Here are the top picks to win some great travel prizes!
Win a Stay at the Peninsula Paris: If you book a room on the Peninsula hotel website before July 31, 2014 at one of the three US Peninsula locations (New York, Chicago, or Beverly Hills) you will be automatically entered to win a three night stay at the brand new Peninsula Paris hotel. You also get a guaranteed room upgrade when you book a stay at one of The Peninsula hotels (Peninsula Beverly Hills excluded) before July 31, 2014. Those who book a suite experience for a minimum of two nights by September 15, 2014 will also enjoy the following extras:
• Roundtrip airport transfers for all Asian hotels (excluding Tokyo)
• Daily breakfast for two
• Unlimited mini-bar consumption
• Flexible check-in and check-out times
• A “Culinary Journey” where guests are invited to enjoy each course of their meal at a different dining outlet, allowing guests to sample a wider selection of dishes from The Peninsula’s restaurants.
Win a Luxury Trip to Boston: Forbes is sponsoring a contest where you could win a luxury trip to Boston including the following:
- two nights in a deluxe garden-view room at Four Seasons Hotel Boston
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Boston
- Roundtrip chauffeured airport transfers
- Daily American breakfast for two
- $150 dining credit at The Bristol Lounge
- Complimentary premium internet service
- Complimentary drop-off service within a three mile radius
- Complimentary use of pool and spa facilities
- A suite upgrade (if available at the time of check-in)
You must be over 21 to enter and a legal US resident. Enter by 12:00 pm ET on June 6, 2014.
Win a Trip to Tulum, Mexico: Tasting Table, Real Simple and theSkimm have partnered to offer a contest where you could win a prize trip to Mexico. The grand prize includes airfare for two people, three nights of luxury accommodations, $500 cash and a Tasting Table curated dining guide. You must agree to receive emails from the sponsors in order to enter. The contest is open to US residents over the age of 21 (except for Rhode Island residents), and you must enter by 11:59 pm EST on June 2, 2014.
Win a Trip to Prague: The Travel Channel is offering the chance to win a trip for two to Prague. The prize trip includes the following:
- Roundtrip coach airfare from a major airport in the contiguous US
- Seven days and six nights luxury hotel accommodations
- Czech style folklore dinner for two
- A bike tour through Prague to the Karlstein Castle
- A day trip to the Nizbor Bohemia glass factory
- $1,500 in spending money
You can enter once per day until 11:59 pm EST on June 1, 2014. The contest is open to residents of the 48 contiguous United States over 21 years of age.
Win a Trip for Two to Brazil: Kate Spade and Travel & Leisure are sponsoring the Make Waves in Rio Sweepstakes where you could win a getaway for two to Rio de Janeiro. The prize trip includes two roundtrip flights, six nights at the Caesar Park Rio de Janeiro Ipanema (a Sofitel property), a $1000 Kate Spade New York gift card and a summer tote filled with the season’s essentials. The contest is open to residents of all 50 US states and Canada that are over 18 years of age. Enter by 11:59 pm ET on June 1, 2014.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Foreign Transaction Fee||Credit Rating|
|N/A||16.24%-23.24% Variable||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95||0%||Excellent Credit|