This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With the amount of traveling that Team TPG does, we are constantly on the go. Be it a trip to Paris to stay at the W Paris – Opera or on a flight on Virgin Australia down to Sydney, we travel extensively and we of course need to ensure that we are well equipped for our journey.
One of our favorite store that we’ve written about in the past is eBags.com, the worlds largest online retailer of bags and accessories. I have purchased many items in the past, some of my favorites coming from such brands as Tumi (I am a big fan of the Vapor line of bags) and Samsonite, Delsey and their own brand as well.
For this week’s giveaway, we are giving away a $400 gift certificate to eBags.com, which is just the amount you’ll need to score the Tumi Vapor Continental Carry-On, which is currently on sale! To sweeten the deal, we’re giving away 2 passes to the American Airlines Admirals Club, so you can relax in style before your next trip!
- Comment on this post and what type of bag you are traveling with right now, and why you need an upgrade. What brand is it? Why do you need to ditch it for something better?
- Post your comment to this post by 5 p.m. ET Thursday, June 5th to be eligible.
- You can only enter once.
- The winner will be chosen at random and announced in next Thursday’s giveaway post.
- The winner will have five days to respond to our email getting your contact information (we get your email information from the Disqus commenting system).
Last Weeks Winner
And the Winner of Last Week’s Prize of a gift package from famed French patisserie Ladurée is…Avital!
After a trip to Paris inspired us, we decided last week to give away an amazing gift pack from Ladurée Paris, the outstanding bakery known for their light-as-air French macarons, scented candles and out of this world sweet treats! We asked I asked what your favorite spot in Paris is, and if you haven’t been, where you would like to go. We got a lot of entries and the random winner is Avital who commented that “Briezh Cafe crepes are the very best – just make sure to make a reservation or come at an odd hour. Musee D’Orsay is my favourite of the museums.” Congrats Avital, Paris is truly a magnificent gem or a city, and we hope that your gift package from Ladurée brings you back!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards