This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As a reminder, this whole week JetBlue is discounting last-minute flights from New York City this week up to 90% as part of a marketing campaign called Hot Seats. These deals will be available once the temperature in NYC reaches 90 degrees. This deal is valid for flights departing NYC (JFK, LGA, EWR) on July 19th or 20th, and returning July 22nd, 23rd or 24th. These are valid for round-trip tickets and only valid on new bookings. To participate in today’s offer, use promo code SAVE90 when booking.
- Travel dates:
Must depart: July 19 or July 20, 2013
Must return: July 22, July 23 or July 24, 2013
- Must depart from and return to JFK, LGA or EWR airports. Must depart from and return to same airport.
- Roundtrip purchase required. New bookings only.
- Only a very limited amount of promo codes are available, so grab them while it’s hot! Once they’re gone, well, they’re gone. Discount is not held until your purchase is finalized.
How To Book:
- Promo codes are case sensitive and can only be redeemed online while very limited supplies last at jetblue.com/promo.
- Search flights with specific travel dates listed above (JFK, LGA, or EWR departures only).
- Both outbound and return dates must fall within indicated travel period in order for the discount to apply.
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears (case sensitive).
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the flights page.
- Only one code per reservation.
I wanted to take a look and see how good this deal really was. I took a look at some sample dates and city pairs, and as long as they were selling seats on the flights, I was able to use this code. I was finding good availability from New York to San Juan, Puerto Rico; Phoenix, Arizona; Tampa, Florida; Orlando, Florida; and Long Beach, California.
Head from New York’s (JFK) to San Juan for $69.10 roundtrip.
Head from New York’s (JFK) to Phoenix for $64.50 roundtrip.
Head from New York’s (JFK) to Tampa for $66.20 roundtrip.
My best advice is just to play around with the dates that this offer is available and with the cities to see if you can get something to work. Feel free to share your findings below on any great fares you can find.