This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Today is Thursday meaning it’s time for another one of my Thursday Giveaways. I haven’t yet selected my Delta Platinum Choice Benefit for this year yet, so I thought I would give it away to one of my readers this week. One lucky reader will receive their choice of Silver Medallion Status through February 2014, 4 Delta Sky Club Passes or a $200 Tiffany & Co. Gift Card.
The winner will receive one the following Delta Platinum Medallion Choice Benefits (only those in bold are allowed to be transferred, so you must select from those):
- 4 Systemwide Upgrades good for travel on Delta flights worldwide. Certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are now redeemable on the day of departure. Fare restrictions apply. View all fare rules and restrictions here: Systemwide Upgrades.
- 4 Delta Sky Club One-Day Passes good at over 50 airport clubs worldwide. You can use them for up to 12 months from the date of issue.
- 20,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles or, you can donate miles to a SkyWish charity of your choice.
- Travel/Retail Gift Card Select from: Tiffany & Co. Gift Card: $200, or Delta Travel Voucher: $200
- Silver Medallion Status through February 2014, which offers unlimited complimentary upgrades, priority check-in, priority boarding, and more.
Also check out my post on Delta Choice Benefits which could help you decide which one to choose.
Here’s How To Enter:
Post a comment on this post about how you’d benefit from one of the choices of Silver Medallion, Lounge Passes or $200 gift card. It can be anything, but just post by 5pm ET on Sunday July 21st and the winner will be selected at random and announced on Monday.
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Balance Transfer||Credit Rating|
|None||15.49%-19.49% Variable||$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95||See Terms||Excellent Credit|