JetBlue is discounting last-minute flights from New York City this week up to 90% as part of a marketing campaign called Hot Seats. This deal is valid for flights departing NYC (JFK, LGA, EWR) on July 17th or 18th, and returning July 22nd or 23rd. These are valid for round-trip tickets and only valid on new bookings. To participate in this offer, use promo code HOTSEATS when booking.
- Travel dates:
Must depart: July 17 or July 18, 2013
Must return: July 22 or July 23, 2013
- Must depart from and return to JFK, LGA or EWR airports. Must depart from and return to same airport.
- Roundtrip purchase required. New bookings only.
- Only a very limited amount of promo codes are available, so grab them while it’s hot! Once they’re gone, well, they’re gone. Discount is not held until your purchase is finalized.
How To Book:
- Promo codes are case sensitive and can only be redeemed online while very limited supplies last at jetblue.com/promo.
- Search flights with specific travel dates listed above (JFK, LGA, or EWR departures only).
- Both outbound and return dates must fall within indicated travel period in order for the discount to apply.
- Enter code in promo code field exactly as it appears (case sensitive).
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the flights page.
- Only one code per reservation.
I wanted to take a look and see how good this deal really was. I took a look at some sample dates and city pairs, and as long as they were selling seats on the flights, I was able to use this code. I was finding some good availability from New York to Tampa; Fort Myers; Jacksonville; Martha’s Vineyard; Portland, Oregon; and to Long Beach, California.
Head from New York’s (JFK) to Martha’s Vineyard for $56.69 roundtrip.
Head from New York’s (JFK) to Portland, Oregon for $131.10 roundtrip.
Head from New York’s (JFK) to Long Beach, California for $124.59 roundtrip.
My best advice is just to play around with the dates that this offer is available and with the cities to see if you can get something to work. Feel free to share your findings below on any great fares you can find.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.