This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin America is giving away 20% off coupons for travel between September 10 and Novermber 6, 2013 via their Facebook page to the first 65,000 people who register for their Star Wars contest that is offering a grand prize trip to San Francisco. While there are some restrictions on the coupons (Main Cabin only, no Friday/Sunday travel amongst others), 20% off can save quite a bit on your fall travel plans.
– This offer is valid only for nonstop or connecting travel within the domestic U.S.
– Offer is not valid for any multi-city itineraries or international travel.
– Valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets only.
– Travel must occur between September 10, 2013 and November 6, 2013.
– Discount is not valid for travel on Fridays and Sundays.
– Additional blackout dates are October 11 and October 14, 2013.
– Advance purchase of 21 days or more is required.
– Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings.
– Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare.
Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees
||Balance Transfer Fee
||Introductory annual fee of $0 for the first year, then $195