This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ruelala.com is one of my favorite discount online sites and they just launched a Tumi sale that lasts until Sunday, but you need to act fast because the good stuff sells out quick. If you aren’t a member, you can sign-up here to get in on their offers (this is my referral link so I get a credit if you make a purchase).I have used Tumi for years and have been happy with my loyalty to the brand. I feel like they are well-made without being too flashy. I wore my last T-Tech Carry-on roller to the ground and almost shed a tear when I got my new Vapor one, similar to the international Carry-on currently on sale for $299
As always, shop around to make sure you can’t get a better deal elsewhere, but with Fathers Day around the corner, this could be a good opportunity to get your traveling dad a gift that will make life on the road a little bit easier!
The Barclaycard Arrival Plus is one of the best travel credit cards on the market right now because you can use the miles to cover many expenses that traditional miles won’t cover. Plus, for a limited time the sign-up bonus is 50,000 bonus miles if you make $3,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days after account opening – which equates to $525 when you use them for travel expenses.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.49%, 20.49% or 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers.