This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I currently have a grand total of 15,973 followers on Twitter, so to celebrate getting to 16,000 soon, I will be giving away 16,000 Amex points today (transferred to the Membership Rewards partner of your choice) to a lucky follower to say thanks for listening to what I have to say on the social networking site. I also just sent my 10,000th Tweet today, so I’m in a good mood!
All you have to do to enter is be sure you follow me on Twitter, and then retweet my special 16,000-point giveaway tweet:
“About to hit 16k followers, which means a giveaway! Follow and retweet by 11:59pm ET today to enter 16k Amex point giveaway. #tpg16k”
by 11:59pm ET today for a chance to win. I’ll be selecting a winner at random and announcing them on Twitter tomorrow and I’ll get in touch with you directly to get you your points.
Remember, in order to win, you’ve got to be a TPG Twitter follower and you’ve got to retweet with the special hashtag.
Good luck, and thanks to all my Twitter followers – I appreciate all your support!
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply. See Rates & Fees