This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday I was on the verge of hitting 16,000 Twitter followers so I decided to hold another Twitter Giveaway. In order to participate you had to be sure to follow me on Twitter, and then retweet my special 16,000-point giveaway tweet:
“About to hit 16k followers, which means a giveaway! Follow and retweet by 11:59pm ET today to enter 16k Amex point giveaway. #tpg16k”
Almost 1,000 people responded and the tweets just keep coming in, but I had to pick a winner, so without further ado…
Congratulations to our winner @stevengrady who will have 16,000 American Express points transferred to the Membership Rewards partner of his choice!
Thank you to each and every one of you who entered the contest, and especially to my new followers, I appreciate all of your support! Stay tuned for more giveaways in the future!
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees