Up to 22,000 Priority Club Bonus Points (Possibly Targeted)

by on August 24, 2012 · 29 comments

in Free Miles/ Points, Priority Club Rewards

One of the great things about Priority Club Rewards is that they usually have ongoing stackable promotions where members can rack up thousands of bonus points with just a few stays.

Here’s a quick roundup of some of the ones out there. Several of them say they are for new members, elite members or those who have just had a membership anniversary, but I was able to register for eight of them by simply going to the promotion pages and entering the correct promo code numbers, including both 3,000-point offers and the two 5,000-point bonus offers. Now I just have to complete the stays to see if the bonus points actually end up in my account.

When you register, log into your account and then you can check whether you were enrolled in each promo by clicking on My Offer Status under the Offers tab at the top of the page.

Though I didn’t receive targeted emails inviting me to register for all these offers, I was still able to do so with the correct promo codes.

In the meantime, though, here are the offers out there at the moment:

5,000 points: When you stay 2 consecutive weekend nights before December 31, 2012. Register with promo code 3136.

5,000 points: For Platinum members (though I was able to register anyway) when you stay five times before December 31, 2012.

3,000 points: Elite Member bonus on your next stay within 90 days of registering with promo code 1228. If that one doesn’t work, try 7489.

3,000 points: New Member bonus on your next stay within 90 days of registering with promo code 7974.

1,500 points: When you complete a stay within 90 days of registering with promo code 2120.

1,500 points: When you complete a stay within 90 days of registering with promo code 5109.

1,000 points: Anniversary bonus when you complete a stay within the next 90 days. Register with promo code 6102.

1,000 points: When you complete a stay within the next 60 days. Register with promo code 8108. Note: this is one of the ones that would not register me, but please comment below if you have success with it.

1,000 points: For elite members who complete a stay within 90 days of registering with promo code.

As I mentioned, I was only able to register for 8 out of 9 of these (the one with promo code 2120 would not register me). In one case, it wouldn’t let me register using my Priority Club-designated email address and I had to use my actual membership number instead, but then it worked, so you might as well do that each time.

Has anyone else registered for any/all of these? Were you able to stack them and score all 22,000 points? Please comment below.

Hat tip: New Girl in the Air.

heels05 August 24, 2012 at 8:42 am

I had already done the others but was able to add your 8108 code. I’m Plat Ambas if that makes a difference

Zinnon August 24, 2012 at 9:22 am

I had success with the 8108 code. Thanks for the others.

MSPpete August 24, 2012 at 9:23 am

I got 8108. Gold member since Dec 11 via status match w/starwood via Amex Plat!

JT August 24, 2012 at 9:53 am

Do you have the 4-6 digit promo code for this one?

Eli August 24, 2012 at 10:14 am

do point redemption stays count as stays?

Zinnon August 24, 2012 at 10:25 am

3168

JT August 24, 2012 at 10:33 am

Thanks!

Kxmulli August 24, 2012 at 10:56 am

I don’t see a way to register. I already have one offer (Icon).

Daniel August 24, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Thanks TPG. I had registered for most of these previously, but there was still one I hadn’t. I had several stacked on a one-night stay last month, ended up netting nearly 13,000 points in one night.

Dee Tee August 24, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Does any stay at any rate or with any discount qualify?

Sricolts August 24, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Do Cash plus points booking eligible for these promotions?

Alex August 24, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Thanks TPG! Funny enough, I just checked into a Holiday Inn for the weekend, connected to the internet and voila – your e-mail! I’m wondering if their system will apply the promotions but I think I have a good chance since I signed up before checking out and it’s unlikely they compare the time of the sign-up against the time of checking into the hotel.

Nancy August 24, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Stacking works great for me:
Stay #1:
Qualifying Nights1
Earning Details715 pts.
PLATINUM BONUS357 pts.
ELITE MEMBER NEXT STAY BONUS3,000 pts.
NEW MEMBER BONUS1,500 pts.
ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER1,000 pts.
250 POINTS FOR BOOKING ONLINE250 pts.
1,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS1,000 pts.
NEXT STAY BONUS1,500 pts.
UP TO 20000 PTS OR 4000 MILES1,000 pts.
VISA RTM STAY 5,000 pts.

for a total of +15,000 points

Stay #2:
Qualifying Nights1
Earning Details715 pts.
PLATINUM BONUS357 pts.
STAY 3 NIGHTS, GET 5K POINTS5,000 pts.
ANNIVERSARY BONUS OFFER1,000 pts.
250 POINTS FOR BOOKING ONLINE250 pts.
1,000 BONUS POINTS FOR 60 DAYS1,000 pts.
UP TO 20000 PTS OR 4000 MILES1,000 pts.

for a total of +9,000 points

Same hotel two days apart.

Booked through topcashback as well.

I got Platinum with status match from Club Carlson.

Marlene August 24, 2012 at 11:25 pm

I was able to register for 8108 successfully.

arcticbull August 25, 2012 at 3:21 am

Got 8 of ‘em. Didn’t bother with the Platinum one (I can’t see the promo code on your post anyways). And I’m not going to stay 5 times, I’m better off banking to SPG. Now if only there was a Grand Slam to send these points to :(

arcticbull August 25, 2012 at 3:23 am

Well played.

Jlaveck August 25, 2012 at 9:22 am

Perfect! Got them all (thanks to some of the sharp-eyes contributors below, too). I’ll be spending 5 days next week, so shouldn’t have any problem getting all the points. 443K and rising…

Emmanuel August 26, 2012 at 1:17 am

Was able to register them all, thanks.

Vic August 30, 2012 at 10:23 am

Guest August 31, 2012 at 9:20 am

Hmm. My last post was deleted.

I was actually staying at a Holiday Inn last Friday when I read this post. I already had most of these codes, so I registered for those that I didn’t already have. I was a little concerned that I wouldn’t qualify since I already checked in the previous day and only had 1 more day left. However, I’m happy to report that these are indeed stackable and was able to earn an additional 13,000 points. I even earned the 3,000 points for a new member. Not bad for a 2 night stay! I don’t have the Priority Rewards credit card, but I am a platinum member.

Thanks TPG!

Alex August 31, 2012 at 9:30 am

Apparently when you sign up for these deals, you’re registered starting next day. I also signed up Friday night after I had already checked into a Holiday Inn and my offer status shows the offer period starting Saturday. I checked out on Sunday so the system recognized my stay as a one night stay in regards to the promotions and I didn’t get the 5000 points for a 2-night weekend stay. No big deal, I’m staying at Candlewood Suites this weekend so I’ll get it anyways.
Don’t forget, the IHG $75 rebate is still going and clearly stackable with these points deals.
BTW, looks like the 1000pts in 60 days and the anniversary bonus are unlimited meaning they should post with every stay within their timeframe. Seems like extra 2000pts for every stay in the next 2-3 months.
What I really like about PC is the ability to requalify for my Platinum with all these extra free points!

Mwwalk September 4, 2012 at 4:18 pm

If your earnings preference is set to earn miles, are you still eligible to earn these bonus points?

StevieMcD September 5, 2012 at 2:14 pm

what is the IHG $75 rebate ?

Alex September 5, 2012 at 2:32 pm

Expired 9/3. IHG was offering a $75 gift card for every 2-day weekend stay, up to 4 stays.

Bryo September 15, 2012 at 10:04 pm

whoa mamma. You really know how to work the system. You’re my new hero :)

Marlene September 27, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Signed up for all of these and stayed two nights at The Holiday Inn Newark Airport last weekend. 13,000 points and gold status just like that! Thanks again for the amazing helpful tips!

Derek October 18, 2012 at 8:39 pm

If you sign up for an account through this link you will earn an additional 6% cash back on you IHG stays.

Mr. Rebates

Membership is 100% free plus you get a $5 signup bonus. You still earn your Priority Club points on top of the cash back.

I travel for work and use this everytime. I’ve saved over $800 in cash back just in the last 6 months.

Heather December 15, 2012 at 11:23 am

I am going to double check, but I think I am already registered for all of these bonus points programs…..We stacked up 14,050 points on our last weeks 2 night stay at Candlewood Suites and achieved our Platinum elite status for next year!! We achieved this the first time by getting the Priority Club Visa (80,000 pts) ….we use it for all our big expenditures. You qualify for 1000 points just for listening to the video the first time. We get extra points for using it for all our IHG stays too!

Someone January 6, 2013 at 8:33 pm

I have earned 57,000+ points for a fifteen night stay before. Best hotel rewards club.