As I suspected, the 30,000-point bonus for the Starwood Preferred Guest Amex is coming back!
The 30,000-point bonus will officially launch tomorrow, and I’ll have a link to it that I can share with you then. Here are the details so far, though:
- Bonus: 30,000 points - 10,000 after your first purchase, and an additional 20,000 when you spend $5,000 within 6 months.
- Promotion Period: August 7 through September 4
- Receive up to 5 Starpoints for every dollar of eligible spend charged directly with Starwood hotels & resorts – that’s 2 Starpoints per dollar spent on the Card in addition to the Starpoints you get as a Starwood Preferred Guest member.
- Get 1 Starpoint® for every dollar of eligible purchases.
- $65 annual fee, waived for the first year.
- Full review here.
I’ll also be holding a contest to give two lucky readers 30,000 Starwood points each, so stay tuned for details.
For more information on this card and why it’s so valuable, check out my posts on the 30,000 offer from last summer and my post on Maximizing Starwood Preferred Guest Points: Cash and Points Awards.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.