US Airways recently acquired a bunch of new gates at Reagan National airport as part of the slot swap that gave Delta more space at LaGuardia. To celebrate, they are offering double miles (regular, not elite) for all flights to/from DCA. Details:
- Book July 7 – August 5, 2012
- Travel July 7 – September 30, 2012
- No registration required
- Customers with itineraries connecting through Reagan National Airport (DCA) are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Any itinerary with a Reagan National Airport (DCA) arrival followed by a Reagan National Airport (DCA) departure the same day is considered a connection. (= No same day mileage running, though that wouldn’t make sense since these aren’t preferred miles)
- Miles do not count toward Preferred status.
- US Airways will award miles one to two weeks after travel has been completed.
There’s also a “30 Days of DC” promotion that begins yesterday and the first deal should be announced at some point today. Not sure exactly what this will bring, but I’m assuming anyone can participate, so I’ll be highlighting any particularly good deals.
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.