This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I’m currently in Cambodia where I’ve wandered the ancient temples of Angkor Wat and am embarking today to experience the newly revitalized Phnom Penh. It’s such a beautiful country and I know there is so much more to explore here—I’ll just have to come back one day and hit up Kep and Sihanoukville.
TPG reader suggestions for my trip so far, and especially for Cambodia, have been extremely valuable, so thanks to all you who have commented on these posts (I mean – Touich restaurant in Siem Reap was one of my favorite dining experiences ever), and stay tuned for trips reports and videos of all the places I’ve gotten to see and the things I’ve gotten to do.
Tomorrow I leave for Hong Kong for the weekend and I want your suggestions on what else I should see, do and eat while I’m there. I am going to be compiling all of your suggestions and my own experiences into organized city guides so we can all benefit from the depth of knowledge shared each time I put a call out for suggestions.
You can follow my journey on Twitter, Facebook, and right here on the blog. As always – I appreciate your advice, so please leave your comments below! In the meantime, check out a few sneak pics from the Cambodia leg of my trip…
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards