February 15, 2012
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On Monday I wrote about a chance to win a bunch of Hyatt Gold Passport points as part of the buzz they are trying to create around their current promotion. You have until 11:59pm EST today to enter to win one of three sets of 22,000 Hyatt points. It’s simple to enter: simply guess which Hyatt hotel I’ll be staying at this weekend. You can submit three guesses – one per each of the following methods:
1) Comment on my original blog post
2) Follow me on Twitter and tweet me @thepointsguy with your guess
3) Like The Points Guy on Facebook and write your guess on my Wall.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95