February 15, 2012
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On Monday I wrote about a chance to win a bunch of Hyatt Gold Passport points as part of the buzz they are trying to create around their current promotion. You have until 11:59pm EST today to enter to win one of three sets of 22,000 Hyatt points. It’s simple to enter: simply guess which Hyatt hotel I’ll be staying at this weekend. You can submit three guesses – one per each of the following methods:
1) Comment on my original blog post
2) Follow me on Twitter and tweet me @thepointsguy with your guess
3) Like The Points Guy on Facebook and write your guess on my Wall.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named a 'Best Credit Card' for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Sleek metal card design
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- $0 foreign transaction fees, plus chip-enabled for enhanced security and wider acceptance when used at a chip card reader
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Travel confidently with premium Travel Protection Benefits, including Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Trip Delay Reimbursement and more
||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95