This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hyatt recently approached me to help promote their spring promotion, which I originally wrote about while attending the Oneworld Mega Do in January.
To build excitement around it, they’ve given me 66,000 Gold Passport points to give out to TPG readers. You all know I love a points giveaway (I mean, free points are my favorite kind) so here goes. I will be giving away three sets of 22,000 points- which are enough for a night at a top tier Hyatt, like one of my favorites the Park Hyatt Vendome-Paris.
To enter, you need to guess what Hyatt hotel I will be staying at this weekend. You can enter three times and all entries must be received by 11:59pm EST on Wednesday February 15, 2012. If there are multiple correct entries, I’ll select one at random.
For more information on Hyatt’s promotion (which I think is pretty lucrative), check out my original post.
· Dates: February 1 – April 30, 2012
o Bonus: Hyatt Gold Passport members with a valid Hyatt Credit Card can earn a 25 percent bonus during the promotion period.
Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion Bonus
25% Hyatt Credit Card Bonus
Cumulative Total Points Earned
|4 Nights||4,000 points||+ 1,000 points||= 5,000|
|8 Nights||+ 8,000 points||+ 2,000 points||= 15,000|
|12 Nights||+ 12,000 points||+ 3,000 points||= 30,000|
|16 Nights||+ 20,000 points||+ 5,000 points||= 55,000|
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards