This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This weekend I’ll be relaxing in a suite at the Grand Hyatt Kauai (thanks to a good rate and a confirmed Hyatt Diamond suite upgrade certificate I won in a charity auction on the Oneworld Mega Do).
I’ll be blogging about my trip, which is my first time to Kauai, but to add a little extra contest, feel free to comment below or Tweet me with me your best Kauai tip and one lucky tipster will get 10,000 Hyatt points transferred into your account.
Now, onto the winners of the three sets of 22,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points- there were three ways to enter and three ways to win:
Congratulations! I’ll be in touch to set you up with the PR folks running this promotion on behalf of Hyatt so you can get your points.
Time to board my flight to Lihue- Aloha and safe travels this holiday weekend!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards