This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just a quick reminder if you find yourself in NYC these next couple of days, make sure to get in on the British Airways NYC Michelin Promotion before it ends on December 31st.
You can get $50 free at any NYC Michelin starred restaurant when you use your British Airways Visa and spend a minimum of $50 per dine. Visit another star-rated establishment spending at least $50 on your British Airways Visa and receive a second $50 statement credit for a total of $100 back. See here for my original post on the promotion (it has since been extended to Dec 31st). Enjoy!
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees