Targeted United Double Award Miles Promo (Not Elite)
TPG reader Greg just found the following promotion offering double award (not elite) miles in his United.com MileagePlus account under the “My Promotions” tab. My guess is that United is getting ready to announce this, but already loaded it in the system. I’ll be back to report when I know more, but please check your account and report whether you have the same promotion. I do not have elite status and do not have this promotion in my account and I get an error when I click the registration link.
If so, this will be a decent promo (though the cheapest fares are excluded) and it is not EQMs like American. But something is better than nothing!
“Learn more: Earn double award miles through January 31, 2011
|Ticketing dates: December 5, 2011
through January 31, 2012
Travel dates: December 5, 2011
through January 31, 2012
Offer:Register, purchase and fly qualifying roundtrips in first, business and select economy classes* on United® and Continental® between December 5, 2011 and January 31, 2012 and earn double award miles.
*Qualifying classes include classes F, A, J, C, D, Z, Y, B, M, E, U, H and Q
|Terms and conditions
- Offer valid for recipients of this communication only.
- To qualify for this offer, members must register and purchase and complete a paid qualifying roundtrip to any destination worldwide on United®, United Express®, Continental® or Continental Express® operated flights within the qualifying ticketing and travel periods. For this offer, a roundtrip is defined as travel from an origin city to a destination city with return travel beginning in the outbound destination city back to the first origin city with all segments on United, United Express, Continental or Continental Express; a segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. One-way, circle trips, multi-city itineraries and itineraries with stopovers do not qualify for this offer.
- Offer valid on qualifying paid, published fares in booking codes F, A, J, C, D, Z, Y, B, M, E, U, H and Q.
- Not valid on government fares.
- Ticketing dates: December 5, 2011 through January 31, 2012
- Travel dates: December 5, 2011 through January 31, 2012
- E-Ticket® purchase required.
- Registration is required prior to travel at united.com/mypromotions and must be completed by January 31, 2012.
- Registered members will earn double bonus award miles on paid qualifying roundtrip flights flown during qualifying promotional period.
- For tickets purchased in the U.S.: Tickets purchased through United Reservations are subject to a $25 ticketing fee and tickets purchased at airport ticket counters are subject to a $30 ticketing fee. Fees are subject to change.
- Double bonus award miles are defined as two times the actual base flight miles.
- Bonus award miles do not count toward elite status or apply to class-of-service, elite bonus miles or promotional EQM.
- Offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- Offer may be earned an unlimited number of times.
- Passenger must be a member of the United® MileagePlus® or Continental® OnePass® frequent flyer program for travel to qualify for this offer.
- Flights must be credited to the MileagePlus or OnePass account by February 7, 2012 in order to qualify.
- Offer valid on flights operated by United or Continental. Offer not valid on United-marketed code-share flights operated by other carriers except Continental or on Star Alliance® flights.
- Bonus is credited to the member’s account six to eight weeks after qualifying flight activity.
- Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Miles accrued, awards issued and bonus offers are subject to the rules of the MileagePlus program. The MileagePlus program, including accruals, awards and bonus miles offers, is subject to change without notice. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the passenger. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, visit mileageplus.com. (MPP061)”
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author.s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.