This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If your holiday travel plans bring you to NYC, you should definitely visit the famed Whitney Museum of American Art- and if you’re a Delta Medallion your admission is free (admission is normally $18).
Per the email I received:
“For the entire month of December, SkyMiles Medallion® members and one guest each can enjoy complimentary admission to the Whitney Museum of American Art. Just show your current Medallion membership card at the Whitney’s membership desk to gain admission.
From Edward Hopper to Alexander Calder, the Whitney holds one of the world’s finest collections of modern and contemporary American art.”
Throughout the year Silver-Platinum Medallions can also visit for free on the first Friday of every month and Diamond Medallions have free access every day.
I think this is a really unique spin on elite status benefits and I hope Delta continues to offer these types of benefits in NYC and other cities.
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees