This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Ethan the Magician
The “Other” Brian
Jasmine from New York
PHD in Fun
The Points Rapper
Tricia – All Party
A big thank you to everyone who submitted a video! My team and I had a great time watching all the entries. Please cast your vote by 11:59pm (EST) on November 20th – I will be selecting my Seatmate from the top 3 when the poll closes. The grand prize winner will be announced in a post at 8:30am ET on Monday, November 21st. Best of luck to all the finalists!
My Seatmate will receive charter and access to all OneWorld Mega Do events and hotel accommodations during the Mega Do as outlined in this post on the contest.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards