This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta recently added a cool new feature to it’s Fly Delta app – bag tracking. Now, you can enter your bag number (from the sticker they put on your boarding pass whenever you check a bag) and the app will let you know where it is.
I haven’t actually used this functionality yet because I rarely check bags, but I think this is a step in the right direction. I’ve never actually lost a checked bag (now I’ve officially jinxed myself), but I have had some close misses and waiting in long baggage lines to check on the status is the last thing I want to do when I’m angry about a potentially lost bag.
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees