November 01, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For another quick and easy 100 Southwest points, here are this week’s answers to Southwest’s Chief Rewards Officer promotion quiz.
Play along and earn 100 Southwest points each week – $1.66 in Wanna Get Away Fares!
- Log-in and select Play the Game:
- Both A & B
- Courtesy Car Service to the Airport
- An Entire Year
- “Drag and Drop Each Status Benefit into the Correct Suitcase”
#1: Preferred Boarding and 25% Earning Bonus
#2: Preferred Boarding, Free In-Flight Wifi, 100% Earning Bonus
#3: Companion Flies Free
For reference – you can still earn 40 points each for past week’s contests if this is your first time participating: Week One, Week Two, Week Three, Week Four answers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named a 'Best Credit Card' for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95