September 16, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Delta just announced double miles on select flights to the Caribbean and Latin America. These are not Medallion Qualifying Miles so they won’t help with elite status, but extra miles are always welcome.
Register here by November 1st, then book your ticket and complete your travel between September 15 and November 15, 2011, to earn your double flown bonus miles.
|Atlanta (ATL) and
Punta Cana (PUJ)
Rio de Janeiro (GIG)
Santiago‚ Chile (SCL)
Buenos Aires (EZE)
|New York (JFK) and
San Juan (SJU)
Santo Domingo (SDQ)
|Boston (BOS) and
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Get 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Additionally, get a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Get 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Get 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
||$0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95