This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Tonight I’ll be attending the Frequent Traveler Awards at Citi Field in NYC, along with 9 TPG readers as my guests. The Frequent Traveler awards will honor the top loyalty programs in the following categories:
- Best Promotion for Redemption (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Promotion for Earning (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Redemption Ability (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Customer Service(Airline & Hotel)
- Best Elite Level (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Loyalty Credit Card
- Program of the Year (Airline & Hotel)
Last year Marriott swept the awards, so I’m curious if there will be any runaway winners this year. I’ll be live tweeting from the event, so make sure to follow me on Twitter @thepointsguy.
What program or promotions do you think deserve an award?