Tonight I’ll be attending the Frequent Traveler Awards at Citi Field in NYC, along with 9 TPG readers as my guests. The Frequent Traveler awards will honor the top loyalty programs in the following categories:
- Best Promotion for Redemption (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Promotion for Earning (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Redemption Ability (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Customer Service(Airline & Hotel)
- Best Elite Level (Airline & Hotel)
- Best Loyalty Credit Card
- Program of the Year (Airline & Hotel)
Last year Marriott swept the awards, so I’m curious if there will be any runaway winners this year. I’ll be live tweeting from the event, so make sure to follow me on Twitter @thepointsguy.
What program or promotions do you think deserve an award?
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Previous post: The May Delta 2,000 Mile Birthday Bonus is Now Live