Last night was the Frequent Traveler Award Ceremony and the results for the Americas were:
1) Program of the Year: Air Canada Aeroplan
2) Hotel Program: Marriott
3) Best Loyalty Credit Card: Alaska Airways Visa
4) Best Elite Program: United Airlines
5) Best Hotel Elite Program: Hyatt
6) Best Airline Redemption: Air Canada Aeroplan
7) Best Hotel Redemptions: Hilton HHonors
8) Best Airline Redemption Promotion: Delta
9) Best Airline Earning Promotion: Air Canada Aeroplan
10) Best Hotel Redemption Promo: Marriott
1) Loyalty Leadership: British Airways
Overall, a fun night with great TPG readers, but I disagree with some of the results. I feel like Starwood should have gotten something and that Hyatt did deserve more awards. Oh well, while the ceremony was a good time and it was great to meet a lot of industry executives.
Today is a luncheon celebrating American AAdvantage 30th anniversary and Saturday is Frequent Traveler University- a day of workshops to help people maximize their miles and points. A full update on the weekend to come next week!