Last night was the Frequent Traveler Award Ceremony and the results for the Americas were:
1) Program of the Year: Air Canada Aeroplan
2) Hotel Program: Marriott
3) Best Loyalty Credit Card: Alaska Airways Visa
4) Best Elite Program: United Airlines
5) Best Hotel Elite Program: Hyatt
6) Best Airline Redemption: Air Canada Aeroplan
7) Best Hotel Redemptions: Hilton HHonors
8) Best Airline Redemption Promotion: Delta
9) Best Airline Earning Promotion: Air Canada Aeroplan
10) Best Hotel Redemption Promo: Marriott
1) Loyalty Leadership: British Airways
Overall, a fun night with great TPG readers, but I disagree with some of the results. I feel like Starwood should have gotten something and that Hyatt did deserve more awards. Oh well, while the ceremony was a good time and it was great to meet a lot of industry executives.
Today is a luncheon celebrating American AAdvantage 30th anniversary and Saturday is Frequent Traveler University- a day of workshops to help people maximize their miles and points. A full update on the weekend to come next week!
Disclaimer: The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.