March 09, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week I wrote about the 2,500 mile bonus for signing up for a Netflix account. It’s technically for new members, so since I already had an account in the past, I simply used a new address. $7.95 and less than a week later I was 2,500 AA miles richer. I definitely wasn’t expecting the miles to post so quickly – enjoy!
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Credit Card
- New—free checked bag for you and up to six additional passengers on your reservation. Terms and conditions apply.
- Coach Companion Fare every year from $121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22)
- 25,000 bonus miles upon approval (Please allow 2-3 weeks for Bonus Miles to post to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account.)
- Earn 3 miles per $1 on Alaska Airlines flights, vacation packages, cargo and inflight purchases, and 1 mile per $1 spent on all your other purchases.
- Earn up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining™
- No limit to the number of miles earned - award tickets start at 7,500 miles. See alaskaair.com for details on award levels.
- Redeem miles for award tickets on Alaska Airlines, or towards travel with more than a dozen global airline partners including Delta, American Airlines and British Airways
- The benefits above apply to Visa Signature consumer accounts only and different benefits apply to Platinum Plus® accounts. Card type is determined by creditworthiness.
- See Rates & Fees
||14.49% - 14.99% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers