March 09, 2011
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last week I wrote about the 2,500 mile bonus for signing up for a Netflix account. It’s technically for new members, so since I already had an account in the past, I simply used a new address. $7.95 and less than a week later I was 2,500 AA miles richer. I definitely wasn’t expecting the miles to post so quickly – enjoy!
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Credit Card
- 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days.
- Annual companion fare from $121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases.
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn and redeem Alaska Mileage Plan miles to over 800 destinations around the world on Alaska Airlines and our more than 15 global airline partners.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- The benefits above apply to Visa Signature consumer accounts only and different benefits apply to Platinum Plus® accounts. Card type is determined by creditworthiness.
- See Rates & Fees
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||12.49% - 19.49% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers