This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Through this link, you can generate a $50 off voucher for Lufthansa flights.
The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of vouchers:
- The voucher can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com. The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any “Access Code” used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The voucher is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorised by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
- Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa, Lufthansa Italia and Lufthansa Regional Partner (incl. Lufthansa City Line and Eurowings).
- The voucher can be redeemed between 01/02/2011 and 01/05/2011 (February 1 and May 1, 2011)
- Travel must be between 01/02/2011 and 01/08/2011. (February 1 and August 1, 2011)
- Only one voucher can be used for each booking process.
- The voucher reduces the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- The voucher is only valid for flights departing in United States of America (but if you select that you are from another country, it will allow you to use the voucher from that country)
- If a ticket for which a voucher was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
- Vouchers and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a voucher is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of vouchers.
- Vouchers may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs) or excess baggage tickets
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time. Limit per promotion is one voucher per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several vouchers.
Alaska miles are extremely valuable because you can book awards on partners like Emirates, Icelandair, Korean Air and Japan Airlines. The current bonus of 30,000 miles can book you a roundtrip ticket on Alaska Airlines from Boston to San Diego or New York to Seattle, for example.
- 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days.
- Annual companion fare from $121 ($99, plus taxes and fees from $22) after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. There are no blackout dates.
- Free checked bag for you and up to six other passengers on the same reservation.
- 3 miles for every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, cargo and in-flight purchases.
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Earn and redeem Alaska Mileage Plan miles to over 800 destinations around the world on Alaska Airlines and our more than 15 global airline partners.
- No foreign transaction fees, plus chip enabled for enhanced security when used at chip-enabled terminals.
- The benefits above apply to Visa Signature® consumer accounts only and different benefits apply to Platinum Plus® accounts. Card type is determined by creditworthiness.
- See Rates & Fees