This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Yesterday I wrote about $349 fares to London from JFK and I would have expected they’d be gone by now, but they aren’t. In fact, I just priced out a JFK-LHR (through Amsterdam on the way there and nonstop on the way home) from April 1-3 and it came out $10 cheaper for a grand total of $339.50 on Delta.com. I priced LAX to London for $563 total roundtrip, which is a steal for that route.
You must commence travel by April 12, so if you have a hankering for a London trip, now is your time to act! This low fare is also available from other cities, so play around with the flexible search at Delta.com -> Planning Tools -> Book a flight -> and then select the â€œMy dates are flexibleâ€ box and choose flexible weekends or the +/- 3 day search.
And remember, Delta will allow you to cancel your reservation free of charge up until 11:59pm of the day after you buy your ticket, so buy now and think later!
The itinerary I just pulled up at 12:50pm EST.
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees