This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I was skeptical when I saw this promotion for 500 Skymiles for a Liberty Mutual car insurance quote, because I don’t even have a car. However, I was successfully able to submit a quote based on my fictional Porsche Cayenne Turbo (insurance would only be $470 a month!), so I am fairly optimistic I’ll get the 500 miles. Technically the offer void in GA, IA, ME, MA, MO, NV, NJ, NM, NY, PA and UT, however I would just recommend getting the quote for your “vacation home” car outside of those states.
1) You don’t have to enter a social security number
2) You don’t have to enter in correct contact information, so you don’t get spammed/called
3) It takes 3 minutes, so it’s worth a shot, especially if you are actually in the market to switch insurance
If you are a Delta flyer who is looking to bank some extra miles this card is a great addition for your wallet. While you'll earn 2 miles per dollar on Delta purchases and 1 mile per dollar on everything else, you'll also have access to other perks like priority boarding, a first bag checked free and 20% off in-flight purchases.
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months and a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight - that's a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees